Join them for a spectacular evening of culinary delight! Visit Stockton’s highly acclaimed Farm to Table Dinner event takes places on Main Street in front of the historic Bob Hope Theatre in Downtown Stockton. The event is produced by Visit Stockton in partnership with the City of Stockton and the Delta College Culinary Arts Program.
NOTE – Attendees must be 21 year of age or older.
February 2020: Tickets/Tables on sale to the public
The Farm to Table Dinner features an extraordinary five-course (individually plated) menu created by local chefs, made exclusively from ingredients harvested from farmer’s fields in San Joaquin County or sourced within 30 minutes of Stockton.
Our local chefs lend their expertise for the evening, creating unique dishes that highlight the bounty of San Joaquin County. Local wines are be available thanks to a special partnership with Lodi region wine growers.
2019’s Feast at the Fox Details
(2020 info coming soon)
- $150 per person, reserved seating. LIMITED TO ONLY 224 SEATS.
- Payment by check accepted by calling Rebecca at 209.851.3096.
- In the event of inclement weather, this event will be rescheduled.
- 6pm: Enjoy small bites and craft beer and wine
- 7pm: Five Course Dinner
- Evening will include live entertainment, and a silent auction. Donations happily accepted.
Date/TimeDate(s) - 05/08/2020
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm Visit Stockton 209-938-1555 [email protected]