About the Downtown Stockton Window Wrap Program
PLEASE NOTE: AS OF 6/15/2023, THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY RE-OPENED.
Through SJC ARPA funding, the Downtown Stockton Alliance is offering to pay for window wraps to fill vacant window spaces or business windows in Downtown Stockton!
- Max of $2,500 available per business
- The window to be wrapped must be on a property in the Downtown Stockton PBID Boundary
- The property must be a commercial property
- Designs containing tobacco, alcohol, or cannabis are not eligible
- The DSA must approve the wrap design
- If the design contains intellectual property from a business/supplier other than your own, you must provide proof of an intellectual property contract with that business
- Program is on a first-come, first-served basis while funding lasts
- Submit application, specifying size of window and desired design
- DSA must approve the wrap design – DSA will work with you on the design of the wrap if needed
- DSA will work with the wrap company to get a quote
- Business owner will sign a contract with the DSA
- DSA will order the wrap and manage the installation in coordination with the business owner
- Any amount over $2,500 will be the responsibility of the business owner