Downtown Stockton Window Repair Reimbursement Program
Through SJC ARPA funds, the Downtown Stockton Alliance is offering to reimburse Downtown Stockton businesses for broken window repairs.
To request reimbursement for a Downtown Stockton business/property window repair, please fill out the required information below and attach the required materials.
A NOTE ON ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Only businesses within the Downtown Stockton PBID boundary are eligible for reimbursement.
- Windows must have been repaired on or after January 1st, 2023 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- This program is on a reimbursement basis. Businesses must provide receipt for window repair, and DSA will write a check to the business for the applicable amount.
- Maximum reimbursement amount of $800 per window.
- This program is on a first-come, first-served basis while funding lasts.