Television personality, author, Food Network and Netflix star Alton Brown will be heading out on his Alton Brown Live: Beyond The Eats – The Holiday Variant tour this holiday season. He is the host of Top 10 new Netflix Iron Chef reboot “Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend.” Brown says fans can expect “more cooking, more comedy, more music, and more potentially dangerous science stuff with a sprinkle of seasonal spices. Plus, you’ll see things I’ve never been allowed to do on TV.” Critics and fans have raved about the interactive components of Brown’s shows. He warns, “Prepare for an evening unlike any other and if I call for volunteers…think twice.”
Please note that the theatre will be using the following security procedures for all events. Please plan accordingly.
- All patrons are subject to search of person, including the use of a metal detectors.
- Bags larger than 10″ x 8″ x 6” will not be permitted into the theatre, this includes backpacks, purses, and diaper bags.
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the theatre
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the theatre
- We are a cashless facility! All points of sale within the venue are no longer accepting cash. Please be prepared to pay with your credit card, debit card or mobile pay. Thank you!
- The theatre is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
- The theatre has a no re-entry policy.
- $49.40, $59.50, $72.50, $125, $175
Date/TimeDate(s) - 12/14/2022
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Bob Hope Theatre 209-373-1400