About the Downtown Stockton Entrepreneur Support Program
Through SJC ARPA funds, the Downtown Stockton Alliance is offering to pay for Downtown Stockton business memberships in local chambers of commerce OR tuition for business-related workshops/education for Downtown Stockton businesses.
To request reimbursement for a Downtown Stockton business chamber membership or business development workshop, please fill out the required information below and attach the required materials.
A NOTE ON ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Only businesses within the Downtown Stockton PBID Boundary are eligible for this program.
- Only 1 chamber membership OR business workshop will be reimbursable per business. Any workshops must be directly related to business development.
- This program is reimbursement based. Businesses will provide receipt for membership/workshop purchase, and DSA will write a check to the business for the applicable amount.
- Business workshop costs reimbursable up to $1,000.
- Chamber membership costs reimbursable up to $1,000.
- This program is on a first come, first served basis while funding lasts.
- Only membership and workshop expenses incurred ON or AFTER January 1, 2023 are eligible for reimbursement.