by Gynae Davalos
Which downtown building is the oldest, according to the City’s registered Historic Landmarks?
- B & M Building – 125 Bridge Place
- Fox California Theatre – 242 E. Main Street
- Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium – 525 N. El Dorado Street
- Tretheway Building – 229 E Weber Avenue
- Medico-Dental Building – 242 N. Sutter Street
Which downtown religious facility was built in 1892?
- First Church of Christ Scientist – 801 N. Center Street
- St. Mary’s Church – 203 E. Washington Street
- St. John’s Episcopal Church – 316 N. El Dorado Street
Who is Weber Point named after?
- Weber Stephen
- Chris Webber
- Ingeborg Weber-Kellermann
- Carl Maria von Weber
- Captain Charles Maria Weber
Which businesses in Downtown Stockton have been operating for 10+ years?
- Frank’s Shoe Shine
- Alfalfa’s Pizza & Deli
- Xochimilco Cafe
- Martinez Tailor Shop
- Mary Magdalene Community Services
Subscribe to our eNewsletter towards the bottom of our website to receive correct answers and to be entered for a chance to win a DSA bag o’ swag!!