The Episcopal congregation in Stockton built their first church on this site in 1857. The current building replaced that one in 1889 and is a rare example of Nordic architecture. the chancel window from the original church is located above the west entrance. The building is known for its superior acoustics and intimate surroundings.
St. Johns Episcopal Church
Categorized Under: Churches