110 N. San Joaquin St.
Stockton, Ca 95202
Built in 1915, this five-story structure was named after Charles Belding, a farmer, businessman, and former mayor of Stockton. The Beaux-arts renaissance revival style of this building was quite popular in the early 1900s. This location was once occupied by his soda bottling plant, the Belding Soda Works. The Bottles from Belding Soda are still in demand by collectors and they turn up from time to time in basements or when old Stockton homes are demolished.