DSA's Resources for Businesses
DSA has several resources for business, including a loan opportunity, a guide to live/work projects, a banner program, and a business watch program hosted in partnership with the City of Stockton.
In collaboration with the DSA, Stockton PD’s Community Service Officer, Andrea Castro, organizes monthly Business Watch Meetings for Downtown business & property owners at the Stockton Arena, Conference RM A. Stockton PD allows for open discussion and follows up on issues mentioned at previous meetings
Stockton PD, DSA, Apollo Security, Stockton Fire Department, Downtown business owners, and Downtown property owners.
To find out when the next meeting will take place, contact:
CSO Phillip Andeola
Cellular Phone: 209-751-8794
The Downtown Stockton Enterprise Loan Fund (DSELF) was established to assist current and prospective downtown business owners with the cost of maintaining their current business or starting a new business.
The DSELF offers loans from $5,000 – $50,000 and may be used for most reasonable business purposes including: Tenant Improvements and Expansion, Operating Capital, Creation of Housing or Mixed-Use Environments, Inventory, Product Development, Marketing and Signage, or Start-up Costs.
For more information about DSELF, call Downtown Stockton Alliance at 209-464-5246.
Want to learn more about converting your office building to live/work space?
DSA offers street pole banner advertisement. Call 209-464-5246 or email.
- Standard – larger banners, 6.5 foot tall (30 in x 84 in)
- Antique – smaller banners, 3 foot tall (30 in x 36 in)
- Follow COS Franchise Agreement; logos ltd. to 20% of design.
- DSA will assist at no additional cost with banner design and print.
- Print and installation take 5 weeks from the time art is submitted.
- Annual: $335/pole/year (12 months from install date).
- Month-to-month: 1st mo. is $300/pole; $35/pole/mo. thereafter.