Are you located in San Joaquin County, California?
Do you have an idea for a business that you are ready to put into action?
Do you have a side hustle that you want to turn into a business?
Join us for our new 9-session Online Basic Entrepreneurship Program! This free online course is for entrepreneurs with a business idea or in a business start-up mode seeking to create or enhance their business planning. All you need is a smartphone or computer, the desire to learn, and dedication to making your business the best it can be!
What does the program look like?
- 27 hours of online class training on basic business competencies.
- Two hours of one-on-one coaching with one of our experienced business trainers.
- Guidance to support the development of your critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Delivered using Centro’s Business Planning App.
- Create and improve your business plan.
Register by February 23rd to save your spot!
Location: Online program
Days: Wednesdays, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2022
Time: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm (PST)
Learn more about us and our programs by calling (510) 556-4249 or by visiting
Date/TimeDate(s) - 03/09/2022
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm Centro Community Partners (510) 556-4249