- March 5, 2018 – Basic Computer Skills
- March 12, 2018 – Beginning Internet
- March 19, 2018 – Searching Internet Using Google
- March 26, 2018 – Google Docs Basics
- April 2, 2018 – Beginning Microsoft Word
- April 9, 2018 – Beginning Microsoft Excel
- April 16, 2018 – Beginning Microsoft Publisher
- April 23, 2018 – Learning Language with Rosetta Stone
Basic Computer Skills & Internet for Beginners classes are designed for patrons who need to learn basic computer skills and to become familiar with computer terminologies and applications. No registration is required. Adults and seniors are invited to attend these classes.
Special requirements for the following classes:
+ Learning Languages with Rosetta Stone – Patrons must bring their own mobile devices (smartphone or tablet) to the class.
+ Beginning Microsoft Word, Excel & Publisher and Google Docs Basics – Patrons must know how to use the mouse and keyboard prior to attending any of these classes.
+ Google Docs Basics – Patrons must have a Gmail account & must know their gmail addresses and passwords.
A FREE public parking lot is located across the library on Center and Oak Street, and it’s FREE all day.
Date/TimeDate(s) - 03/05/2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Cesar Chavez Central Library 209-937-8221