Are you in the USA?
Do you have business challenges and don’t know how to overcome them?
Join our Advanced Entrepreneurship Program!
This free online course is for entrepreneurs who are facing challenges in their businesses and are willing to work on them and overcome them! All you need is a smartphone or computer, the desire to learn, and dedication to making your business the best it can be!
What does the program look like?
- 30 hours of online training to help you analyze your business, create improvement goals and develop and execute action plans.
- Two hours of one-on-one virtual coaching with one of our expert entrepreneurship trainers.
- Implement 30+ business improvement and financial empowerment tasks throughout the program.
- Guidance to help you further develop creative and critical thinking skills, and improve decision making.
- Using Centro Business Planning App.
- Make real and meaningful progress towards growing your business.
Register by May 10th to save your spot!
Location: San Joaquin County, California (online program)
Days: Tuesdays, May 17, 24, 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5 & 7, 2022.
Time: 5:30 to 8:30 pm (PST)
Learn more about us by calling (510)556-4249 or visiting
Date/TimeDate(s) - 06/14/2022
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm Centro Community Partners (510)556-4249