Are you in The USA?
Do you have business challenges and don’t know how to overcome them?
Join our Advanced Entrepreneurship Program!
The Program: This online course is for entrepreneurs who are facing challenges in their businesses and are willing to work on them and overcome them! All you need is a smartphone or computer, the desire to learn, and dedication to making your business the best it can be!
What does the program look like?
- 30 hours of online training to help you analyze your business, create improvement goals and develop and execute action plans.
- Two hours of one-on-one virtual coaching with one of our expert entrepreneurship trainers.
- Implement 30+ business improvement and financial empowerment tasks throughout the program.
- Guidance to help you further develop creative and critical thinking skills, and improve decision making.
- Using Centro Business Planning App.
- Make real and meaningful progress towards growing your business.
Register by March 2nd to save your spot!
Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays | March 9, 11, 16, 23, 30, April 6, 13, 15, 20 & 27, 2021.
Time: 5:30 to 8:30 pm PST – if you are in a different part of the US and need business support, you are welcome to join us!
Learn more about us by calling (510)556-4249 or visiting
- Centro Community Partners
- Queens Public Library
- Stockton Public Library
- Mexican Heritage Center
- Hayward Public Library
- San Jose Public Library Works
Registration Fee: Free.
Date/TimeDate(s) - 04/08/2021
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm Centro Community Partners (510)556-4249